Monday, March 27, 2006

You know you grow up in Australia in the 90's if....

I got this email today and thought I'd share - seeing I can relate to most, if not all of the following...

  1. You've worn leggings and felt cool. (Well actually they were cool)
  2. You had a huge fringe at some point in your childhood (Yep - At Physical Culture!)
  3. You remember reading and watching Goosebumps (I read one book and watched it once, so I guess that counts.)
  4. You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school (I think I just had a coloured one..... with stickers of cartoons on it....)
  5. You remember the craze of Yo-yo's and Tamagotchi's (Oh god. These got banned from my school!)
  6. You still get the urge to say "not" after every sentence. (Not)
  7. You collected Pokemon Cards (I didn't - but I had friends who did.)
  8. You watched the Original Postman Pat, Fireman Sam and Ninja Turtles. (Hero's In a Half Shell. Turtle Power!)
  9. You use to wear those stick on earrings, not only on yourears but at the corners of your eyes. (Yes, Yes I did... I still have some)
  10. You know the Macerena by heart. (We had to learn it for a school dance. It wasn't my choice!)
  11. "Talk to the Hand". (Enough said.)
  12. You remember Bum Bags. (Hey I'm not that 90's!)
  13. You collected Tazo's. (Shame. I even had the offical folders!)
  14. 2 Words. Spice Girls. (1 word. WANNABE.)
  15. Blinky Bill was cool. (He still is!)
  16. Captain Planet he's out hero. (Gonna take polution down to ZERO.)
  17. You use to play clapping games "my boyfriend gave me an apple, my
    boyfriend gave me a pear" (Down by the banks and Miss Mary Mack. As fast as you can!)

No comments: