Monday, March 20, 2006

We're off to see the Wizard

I feel like Dorothy with my red sparkle nail polish. ALl i need now are the ruby slippers and I'll be off to see the Wizard down the Yellowbrick Road.

Speaking of witch (tee hee), it was a good movie - Cute with all the little Munchkins and Glinda, The Good Witch - I used to wish I was her. Check out the official website for some photos and extras.

I've put some photo's up at aadore.com from Isaac's Birthday Party. Had a fun day - I was throwing my sister Heidi around on the jumping castle, and of course, Isaac had a ball in there too. I also got my face painted (as you do) - I got a fairy on my cheek and Isaac got some balloons on his cheek and a spiderman on his arm. He was so serious when the lady was painting on him - wouldn't move an inch.

Anyhow, not much else is on right now - Although, I have a lot to do before the weekend comes about: Secret woman's business.

So until next time... Peace Out.

No comments: