Friday, March 10, 2006

Kate Moss

Kate Moss - Chanel Haute Couture black and white silk lace and tulle bustier dress with train and silk satin ribbon. Chanel Haute Couture neck and arm ruffles; Wolford hosiery.
The story appears in the April 2006 issue of W.

This is probably one of my favourite photos of Kate Moss. She looks classy, elegant and I like the Marilyn Monroe influence.

There are rumours that Mary-Kate Olsen wants to play Kate Moss. It is said that she wants to do a movie on the life of her idol Kate Moss, and she would play the starring role.

I don't think any true fans of Kate are going to be happy about this. Mary-Kate to me is too baby face to be playing Kate Moss. Also, aren't movies "about the life of..." done after the person has passed?! She's only 32!

Anyway.. I'm off to clean my room before I go out.

No comments: