Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Fashion and Style.

It's a debate every fashion-lover has. Fashion Versus Style. Watch this fabulous ad campaign from French Connection staring Fashion and Style. Read my Fashion Versus Style article.

From the Oscars my favourite dress (Uma Thurman) and least favourite dress (Dolly Parton) of the night:

See the other dresses at Style.com

Elie Saab Fall 2006 - I want it bad. I would wear it everyday. I promise!

Valentino Fall 2006 - There's just something to this that I really like.

Alexander McQueen Fall 2006 - He's a master of his craft. LOOK AT IT - It's gorgeous!

There have been a lot more shows in Paris over the last few days and I have really only selected the ones I thought were worth pointing out - so make sure to check out the others over at style.com.

No comments: