Saturday, April 29, 2006

MAFW Spring Summer 06/07 - Part 3

Josh Goot
Nothing special to see here as it was a bit on the bland side. His silver pieces were the things I liked best.


Matthew Eager
Bright and radiant colours with a few pastel hues makes it a wonderful change from all the whites we have been seeing. I love those gloves and I'm so glad opaques are back in!




One Teaspoon
Very wild and free 70's was the vibe I got from this collection. I quite liked the swimwear this season.



Fleur Wood
Red, black, white's and golden hues with a dash of lime gives us Fleur Woods spring summer range. Very classic feminime pieces; it reminds me a bit of Erin Fetherston.



Bowie
It's interesting to see what the nautical trend can bring. Most of the pieces were simple, but they looked amazing. I liked the men's better than the ladies this time around, although that white dress is adorable.


Ed and Bek
The show came with an essense of Galliano's Dior Fall 06 collection mixed with clowns and pirates. It kind of creeped me out.



Nylon Flock by Nicole Finetti
All I can say is that it was a very nice classic collection. I'm in love with the white dress - I wonder how much it is?!


Tight Knickers
My first thoughts about the how was that it was very trendy. I really liked some of the styles and outfits that were coming out of the show. I especially liked the first white jacket below - I've been looking for a nice one for a few years but have never found one that is wearable for both casual and formal events + it looks nice with that blue belt. The designers even had a little show at the end entitled "To pay for Fashion Week" which showed a film with them robbing a place and then coming onto the catwalk - very cheeky.


Tina Kalivas
This show is one of my favourites so far. I really enjoyed looking at the shots and I wonder where I can get my hands on some of the pieces!



No comments: