Friday, April 28, 2006

MAFW Spring Summer 06/07 - Part 2

Kirrily Johnston
Stunning. I loved most of the pieces, the colour pallete was gorgeous with its blues and oranges. The only thing I can't take my eyes off is the last pencil skirt below; for some reason it looks awkward.



White Suede
I think I spotted one of the girls from Australia's next top model. The first girl in orange has a familiar face and I can't quite remember her name but I'm sure she was on the show. Anyway, loved the big hats and the spotted dress, and I do like the look of those skinny jeans with the off-white shirt - not really my style, but the jeans don't look 'punk' - that's why I like it.



Bettina Liano
The red shoes which were worn throughout the show, contrasted everything beautifully. I'm not to sure about the first picture below - It looks like she is wearing a bra and her top has fallen down :/ but other than the few odd pieces, it was a charming show. Her corsets are classic in the sense of simplicity (buy me one!) and I loved the gold skirt below.



Bare by Rebecca Davies
Nice girly dresses. The swimwear was cute - I liked the pale blue pair below.



Zimmerman
An interesting collection but nothing to die for. I liked the white swimsuit with the sleeves - neat idea.



Ae'lkemi
One word: fabulously-terrifically-incredibly-beautiful.



One Fell Swoop
Liked the use of colour and flowers mixed with stripes. If only the yellow dress below wasn't yellow - i'd buy it!



Posse
Cute flowery fabrics mixed with white - so pretty and feminime.



World
Interesting and inpiring pieces. The men's blue jacket is stunning with its matching hat. The grey suit looks cute paired with the pale yellow dress next to it. And the purple ruffled piece is quite unusual, but it works.




Camilla and Marc
I loved this collection. The first white dress I want, the second dress is so cute, love the silver skirt and belt with black, but the third reminds me of a Logie Award. Other than that gold dress, I'll take the rest. :)



Alex Perry
I was expecting more from Alex Perry, but alas I was disappointed. There was not one outfit that I would go out and buy. The first dress below is the one and only thing I liked - but again it was nothing that no-one else has done before.


Lover
Not really much to say about this show's pieces. Kind of reminds me of the casual wear of someone from the military - "free hugs now" was cute but on a tshirt that was nothing fancy.


No comments: