Saturday, March 07, 2009

Clairvoyance

Today I went and saw a Clairvoyance for the first time... And my was it interesting. I went with my mum, who couldn't get read again and there was a gypsy with 101 veils dancing beside her and is telling her she is very proud of her and what she has done in her life, and my aunt who was in there FOREVER. Apparently the young guy who was reading her said she can also read other people and that her aurora is purple!

Here are a few things my Clairvoyant told me (I wish I wrote this down at the time!):
  • I have a beautiful soul and a glow that is surrounding me
  • I can also read other people (like my mother) and when I am ready I can pursue this if I wish
    - Apparently when I am 30, I will make a few life choices that will either see me studying to pursue my career or follow my spirituality/intuition
  • I have a 'grandmother' figure from my mother's side with me
    - She is from my mothers side as she was saying she is someone very close and 'of a small stature'
    - She says if I can ask my mother for her name and if she knows it, I might start seeing it on street signs or papers etc.
    - She was a very dominate person, not because she was 'mean' but because she worked hard for those who she loved, and is very proud of what my mother has done with her life and tells me that I can do whatever I choose as I am similar, and that I have all my eggs in my basket (unlike they did) to pursue my hopes and dreams - no pressure!
    - Tells me that I can talk to her if I need to and she will let me know she is listening by 'making me feel warm' or 'maybe a feeling of a hand on your shoulder'
    - Tells me to always embrace who I am and to stay true
    - Always continue to give love to those around you as this is true of who you are
  • People are drawn to me and feel they can tell me their troubles and I will listen and help
    - Once the person has finished talking to me they feel re-assured and I have saved them from 'taking their own life'
    - This can also drain me, so think of 'waterfalls' to 'earth' me back to the ground.
  • That there is also a promotion or the likes in 1-2 years... or even a career change
    - She was saying that it was going sideways and then up, not just up.
  • That I have someone close that has a 'motorbike' who needs to be told 'in a nice way' to be safe and always take care.
  • I have a younger sibling who can sometime be 'very annoying' and to be patient with her.
  • Family is everything
    - If there is ever a falling out, make sure to always keep the door open for communication, even if it is 'me' that has to initiate contact.
  • That my partner can be a very dominate person but is always looking out for my best interests and doesn't want to 'me' to change but grow, loves me for who I am.
Well that's all I can remember for now, if I might think of anything else, I will post them later.

No comments: