Sunday, June 08, 2008

Rain, Rain go away

Coming from my sisters house in Queensland and 27 degree weather back to a rainy wet overcast Sydney is kind of depressing. It so nice up there... and not to mention the shopping! I. Love. Harbourtown. An hour into the 4.5hr shopping trip, Kati realised what she had done. Tina and I can spend hours in a shopping center, going into almost every shop - You never know where you will find for a bargain!

And speaking of bargains, $5 Mambo Dress and Skirt. Insane! We were in stitches from laughting. Something that costs $15 was now too expensive.

Anyway, I came back with a few things *innocent* that I had to squish into my little suitcase (Note to self: Take an empty suitcase!) hehe.

Here are a few photos (that aren't tops of heads or teddy shots by Jack, tee hee):

Lana and Tina

Isaac and I

Jack and I with his Motorbike

Ahhhhh.... I miss them.

No comments: