Monday, June 30, 2008

Date for Diary: Coloured Shoe Day

Netball. We won! So whats new?! hehe.
Nicole rolled her ankle though... damn netball injuries. Hopefully she can play this Saturday.
And it is official - we ARE in the Semi Finals. Go Team Flamingos!

It is officially 'Coloured Shoe Day' on the 1st of July. (Basically all you need to do is wear a pair of coloured shoes for the day, hehe.) Now watch it spread through the world! o_O

I am also going to be advertising in the September issue of VOGUE Australia. Hooray!
Keep an eye out for my advert :)

I will leave you with some Pon and Zi, just because, well, I love them. It reminds me of the line from Horton Hears a Who! when Katie (The fluffy thing, whatever she is) says: "In my world, everyone's a Pony and they eat Rainbows and poop butterflies...... aaahhhhhhhh".... Enjoy!




Love.

No comments: