Saturday, January 14, 2012

Come take a walk on the wild side, let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain

Happy New Year! Have you made any Resolutions?

I don't usually make any as I almost ALWAYS fail to complete them but I thought I'd make more of an effort this year, seeing I am another year wiser and closer to the big Three Oh. *die*

(I have also decided to start these in Feb!)
  • 1 Pair of shoes / 2 months
  • Save $5000 by June 2012
  • Get healthy and fit
  • Go to Melbourne
  • Go overseas
  • Better my memory
  • Drink more water and take vitamins
  • Don't buy anymore black dresses (unless I REALLY love it)

I also wanted to share some photos of the best anniversay present ever...

TUCKER!





And now I will leave you with this song, "Born to Die" by Lana Del Rey. Love! She's almost the female version of Leonard Cohen.

No comments: