Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Are you there snow? It's me, Kristi...

To my dearest Snow,
I do hope you are around when I leave for Europe (again, teehee) next Thursday! Please please let us have a White Christmas.
Love always, Kristi

So now that Winter is just around the corner, I have started to get things organised for my suitcase. Winter clothes sure take up a lot space! Last weekend I ended up at the markets shopping with my fingers corssed, hoping to find some warm jackets. As it turns out, Australia does sell them - not entirely sure why. It doesn't get THAT cold... Anyway, Cute and green furry jacket:

I was hoping to get a full outfit going... Maybe something a little like this:

Hehe. Okay, maybe not that extreme. But I keep hearing its really cold. Looks like I'll have to do some shopping over there if my closet doesn't shape up! *Darn!*

No comments: