Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What a week

So far my house was invaded by tiny little children from Queensland and beyond - This being my sister and my nephews Isaac and Jack, then my brother and Danni with their entourage Tomi, Thomas, Ava and Jess came for a visit. My room was packed full 'o' fun stuff. Beads flying everywhere from the girls and Jack while the other 3 played the play station and hogged the bed.

I love it.

Then the weekend struck me down with a twisted/sprained ankle. Last few minutes of the final game before the Semi Finals. Not. Cool. Currently my RIGHT foot is swollen and blue. If it was my left I guess it would have been better as I would be able to drive - but no. That would be too easy. Ha!

I guess it will all be okay in the end... but until then, I will suck it up and love being waited on.

Where is my bell, I need a coffee.

In other news...
My mannequin arrived in the post today! I am so excited. Mum and I assembled her and she looks marvelous. I can't wait to get started. I am currently thinking of a name for her.

I have also been told that I am attending a wedding in 2 weeks (well the 8th August). One of Chris's friends has come back from Germany to get married so it should be fun! I was KIND OF hoping I would get to buy a new dress - but with little notice, my great budgeting (so far!) and this ankle - I might have to give it a miss and wear a dress I already own. Shock. Horror.

But then again, I might change my mind and blame the weather for me having to buy a new dress.

No comments: