Monday, September 18, 2006

Aadore - Beauty Recommendations

I recieved a sample of Diorshow mascara with a magazine I bought about a month ago, and ever since then I am in LOVE with the mascara. No Clogs, One coat and it makes my lashes look longer and fuller - and for me (seeing as I have hardley any lashes), I'm very happy. AUS $45.

I have also been using Dove's Summer Glow Body Lotion for the past 5 days, and for me it has worked perfectly. I have olive type skin so I'm not super white, but I was feeling a little wintery and sunless with my skin and thought I would give it a go and see what it did. I was scared at first thinking I'm going to go orange or yellow, but it has just given me a type of glow! I think its perfect and a lot cheaper than a spray tan which of course flakes off after only a short period of time. Not to mention the benefits of the moisteriser. AUS $6.99.

No comments: